LSS-100, Laser Source Simulator with PRF Coding
Depiction of LSS Laser Source Simulator in useThe AZ Technology LSS-100 Laser Source Simulator generates simulated optical laser signals encoded with PRF codes for operational, testing of seekers on laser-designated weapons. The LSS-100 represents a cost-effective method to perform seeker system operational readiness tests just prior to mission.
- Portable, hand-held, battery powered
- Simulated 1064 nm laser source
- Eye safe LED light source
- Nominal 50 nsec pulse width
- Low pulse-to-pulse time/amplitude jitter
- Encodes all valid PRF values
- Direct input of PRF codes
- Proven compatibility with Hellfire and Hellfire II seekers
The table below lists specifications for the LSS-100 Laser Source Simulator.
-Peak Wavelength: 1050nm ± 50 nm
-Wavelength Half Width: 70 nm
-Illumination Angle: ± 15 degrees
|Power source||– Source: Standard 9 volt battery|
– Duration: Continuous Pulse Use ≥ 5 hours
|Dimensions||4.0″ x 5.3″ x 1.5″|
|Operating temperature||0 to 140 degrees F|
|Effective range||0 to 10 feet, typically 30 feet|
|Time base accuracy||1 part-per-million|
|Warranty||90 days parts and labor|
*The LSS-100 is Export-Controlled as Defined in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).